Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nu'uuli Calling, This is Nu'uuli Calling

Ok, alright. The long awaited circulation of this blog is nigh. I am not going to, hopefully not, pontificate too much on my observations of the poor diet enjoyed by the native islanders here, having had a rather poor diet myself for several years, nor will I endeavor to comment on the grim treachery that marks the politics and day to day ops here in almost all facets of life public and private having seen much the same in episodic if not pervasive fashion in any State I have had the pleasure to call home from time to time. No, I will try and keep this forum for my attempts to reflect upon the things that matter to me at the moment, at least, those being this place, the sky, land, people and any other thing that strikes me as post-worthy from the catalogue of writing I am putting together here, most of it painful, ludicrous, atrocious and awe inspiring in its dearth of merit. I hope you will visit from time to time and let me know what you think. Your partner in misguided exploits, T.

No comments: